Rainbow Tourmaline Bracelet
Small Beads 4mm for up to a size 7” wrist
A version of this stone taught me I had some major heart healing to do and so I really respect this stone. It brought it up to the surface for my inner work and healing.
The combination of colors may react differently
- Purple (Siberite): Purple tourmaline is all about serene energy. The stone is reported to ground and protect you, as well as help you deeply relax. With that, siberite helps release emotional attachments, so you can look at the world with a nonjudgmental view. Additionally, some use purple tourmaline's physical properties to reduce headaches and migraines.
- Light blue/blue-green (Indicolite):Indicolite stems from the word "indigo," and the blue or aqua-green color of this tourmaline represents the tranquility of water. Blue tourmaline is meant to represent clear, honest communication and the ability to speak from the heart. It also is supposed to encourage an open mind and embrace of truth and ethics.
- Green (Verdilite): Green tourmaline is supposedly the most healing of all the crystals of the physical heart. It's the masculine counterpart to feminine pink tourmaline, and it's meant to boost courage, strength, stamina, and vitality. The color can range from pale green to shades of olive.
- Black Tourmaline: is the gangsta protector absorbing energies that do not serve you so you can maintain your own energetic levels.
- Brown (Dravite): Ranging from dark yellow to dark brown, dravite is supposed to be a grounding influence because of its natural, earthy hue. The stone restores emotional balance and promotes understanding while relieving worrying and creating a feeling of calm. In general, dravite is supposed to transform negative energy into positive.
- Multicolored (Liddicoatite): A rare version of tourmaline, liddicoatite has triangular cross-sections of color. It can be pink, red, green brown or blue, or a combination of all. It's believed to align mental processes, encourage self-confidence, promote understanding, and provide insight into conflicts.