Red Melting - is glass not a natural crystal
- Man made glass infused with the color of prosperity in Asia
- Helps eliminate the imbalance and blockages of the heart
- Reenergizes the heart.
- Helps understand and accepting changes in life
- Assist with better sleep
- Stimulates growth
- provides strength and protection on all levels; especially in times of need.
- Can assimilate and accommodate ones life goal’s and life purpose.
Spiderweb or Network Jasper
- Great to soothe frayed nerves and help bring piece of mind
- Interconnectedness to the universe
- Protect from bad vibes of others
- Emotional balance
- Speaking your Truth
Brings joy and teaches the interconnectedness of all beings. It is energetic and quietly stimulating. Sacral chakra : creation, creativity, sensuality
Keep Tiger’s Eye as a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future. [Eason, 107]
It is primarily a stone used as a balancing and meditation stone for re-centering after excessive exposure to powerful Yang environments. If you need to restore yourself, meditation with calcite is highly recommended. Restoring balance is critical to your well being. It gives a sense of calmness like ocean waves.
Great for increasing your intuition and literal peace of mind as it helps with the third eye and crown chakra. Connect with your spiritual self and intuition with this excellent quality stone. Reducing anxiety and clouded thoughts. Perfect for rituals and meditation.
Yellow Jade - abundance, confidence, inner power, and joy